Because its about me and you, and people who dream
miércoles, marzo 07, 2012
"How are we going to STAY in Our Future?"
I am aware, that you might see this and care, but feel such great impotence that you'll get mad and frustrated. I am also aware that the only way you change the world, is changing yourself first little by little. This is the Little by little! Start by taking one criminal down, then two, then many people caring around the world to stop this.
Do you understand, this boy would rather die, because he doesnt have any education, he doesnt have any dreams to aspire and accomplish, he doesnt believe in hope to have a future and even if he does.. He doesn't have a place in it? Its either get killed by rebels, join their madness, or die of poverty and hunger in the next 5 years?
We, you and me, have family that loves us.. friends that laughs with us, and our biggest concerns are what will I do with my life, our partners, work and our current drama, when they're biggest concern is Will I make it through today?
I dont think anyone should live in fear, not have a place to rest your head safely or laugh with regret. And I am also, a firm believer that we all can make a difference. One by one, -little by little came everything you ever dreamed off- I want everyone to see this video.. It may be a bit long but its a beautiful sad and hopeful story you'll defintly think about and grow with it.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"
It's what I would want.. It's up to you also. The thing is to change our ways of seeing the world.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario