Because its about me and you, and people who dream

jueves, abril 12, 2012

Oscilación Noctiluca

Cada vez que huyo.. me arriesgo a vivir en un mundo irreal de felicidad donde nada deberia salir mal y, creo que me he ido alienando...
Separandome de equivocaciones y sus autores, por pequeñas que sean. Para despues ser muy tarde intentar.
Adivino, que regresar es un comienzo de no vivir en lalaland
"We all look. The lucky find. The wise accept."
May be I'm lucky, because I'm searching for something... He who searches, finds; I have been brought up to believe. I found people, so I'll keep searching for other pieces to fall in place.
Every little, simple aspect of my life means something and has a tendency.
Do other people search? They do.
But what for?

An old man said,
          "I have two wolves battling in my heart. One full of revenge and yearning for power, the other full with love and compassion".
The young man asked -Which will win the battle grandpa?
To what he answered, "The one I feed the most."

May be that's what they search for.. What the wolf they feed most wants.
May be I'm lucky now, may be I'll be wiser in the future.

No hay comentarios: